Monday, April 12, 2010

Shipping and not making lists

Here I poke with my fat little thumbs at the tiny keyboard touch screen on my (Dad's) phone. I have spent a good part of the last two days trying to get a post from this phone to the Internet. No luck so far, but I think this one is it (I have said that in the last three attempts). I figure better to work it out now than on the trail.

In between all of this technological nonsense, I have been finishing up the first resupplies, and I'm hoping to get them in the mail to California tomorrow. There are so many little things that have to be done still, but when I go to do them, I can't remember what they all are. Lists. That would be smart.

I'm very excited because wen we get to San Diego next week, I have a free day before I start walking. I talked to my friends Sam and Tom and they are going to spend the day surfing with me! What could be better than that the day before you start walking 2600 miles.

Hope you all can read this online cuz it just took about an hour to write on this little thing. Here is what 48 snickers looks like.... Don't be jealous, I have to work for those.




-- Post From My iPhone

No comments: